Clean Tables Campaign
What is an offence?
1) Leaving behind dirty trays and crockery and litter on the tables such as:
• Used tissues and wet wipes
• Canned drinks
• Plastic bottles
• Food remnants such as bones and shells
2) Not picking up wrappers, straws, tissues or anything that has dropped/blown off the table onto the floor*
*Accidental spillage of drink or gravy on the table is not an offence.
What should you do?
It is important for all diners to share the responsibility of maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of public dining places in Singapore. Please remember to:
• Keep the table clean for the next diner
• Clear your tissues and wet wipes
• Return your dirty trays and crockery
Please visit the NEA website for more information.